We are excited to announce that registration for the 2014 HR Law & Solutions seminar is now open! The seminar is set for Tuesday, April 1, 2014, at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Myers, Florida. This year’s line-up of topics and speakers include:
- Employment Law and Legislation Update, presented by Robert Shearman, Esq. and John Agnew, Esq.
- Bullies in the Workplace, presented by John Potanovic, Jr., Esq.
- Are You Audit-Proof, with panelists Suzanne Boy, Esq., David Roos, Esq., Michael McCabe, Esq., Tulio Suarez, Esq., and moderated by John Potanovic, Jr. Esq.
- The ‘Braveheart’ Approach to Leadership, presented by Guest Speaker Paul Macleish
- Employment Law IQ: Test Your Knowledge and Issue Spotting Abilities, presented by Suzanne Boy, Esq. and Vicki Sproat, Esq.
Click here for more information on the program and to register. If you would like to make group reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 239-344-1186.
We want to thank our lunch sponsor, Lykes Insurance, as well as the local SHRM chapters for their in-kind partnership, HRMA of Southwest Florida, HR Collier and Charlotte County SHRM.