We are so excited to announce that registration for the 2013 HR Law & Solutions seminar is now open! The seminar is set for March 19, 2013, at the Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa. Topics and speakers include:
- Legislative and Case Law Update presented by Robert Shearman, Esq. and John Agnew, Esq.
- Strategies and Best Practices for Handling Workplace Investigations presented by John Potanovic, Esq.
- Breakout Session #1, Latest Developments in Immigration Law presented by Tulio Suarez, Esq.
- Breakout Session #2, What’s New in the Workers’ Compensation Arena presented by Cora Molloy, Esq., David Roos, Esq., and Michael McCabe, Esq.
- HR – Keepers of the Culture: Creating a Workplace of High Performance, Quality and Excellence, presented by Guest Speaker Chip Madera
- Employment Law IQ: Test Your Knowledge and Issue Spotting Abilities presented by Vicki Sproat, Esq. and Suzanne Boy, Esq.
Though we know we have a tall order to surpass last year’s 20th Anniversary HR Law & Solutions, we have a great line up and, of course, a few fun surprises as well. Last year was a record-breaking year with over 300 attendees — we hope you all will help us exceed that this year! Click here to download the brochure. Click here to register. Looking forward to seeing you soon!