Register now to attend the 19th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar, sponsored by Henderson Franklin’s Employment Law Practice Group. The seminar will be held on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at the Pelican Preserve Country ClubClubhouse in Fort Myers, Florida. Registration and continental breakfast begin at 7:30 a.m. Topics and speakers include:
- Becoming a True Strategic Partner by Guest Speaker Paul Macleish
- Case Law & Legislative Update by Robert C. Shearman, Esq. and John D. Agnew, Esq.
- The FLSA and the “Gotcha Dilemma” by John F. Potanovic, Esq.
- Return to Work: Workers’ Compensation Strategies for Progressive/Aggressive HR Professionals by Cora C. Molloy, Esq. and David H. Roos, Esq.
- GINA at Work: What You Need to Know Now About the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act by Suzanne M. Boy, Esq.
- Leadership in Action by Guest Speaker Dr. Rick Goodman
Registration fee is $25.00 per person and includes the seminar materials, a continental breakfast, plated lunch and valet parking. Lunch is generously sponsored by Lykes Insurance.
*HRCI has approved this course for 5.75 strategic business certification hours* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Click here to register. Contact Gail Lamarche, Henderson Franklin’s Marketing Director, with any questions. Gail can be reached at 239.344.1186 or email@example.com.
Check back with us in the next few weeks as we profile guest speaker Dr. Rick Goodman, and preview some of the other sessions. We can’t wait to see everyone!