We are very close to opening registration for the 19th Annual HR Law & Solutions seminar and we couldn’t be more excited! We have a lot of great things planned this year, including, for the first time, TWO guest speakers. The first, Paul Macleish, is profiled below. We will profile the second guest speaker in the coming weeks.
Our first guest speaker, Paul Macleish, is originally from the Scottish border. Paul is a seasoned human resource professional, leadership coach, facilitator, author and motivational speaker. Paul created Achieve Leadership,® a company which specializes in creating and sustaining a culture of leadership excellence through sound business practices, good people skills, human resource best practices and great mentorship, development and guidance.
Paul is an authority on the subject of developing world-class leaders to meet the challenges of today and the vision of tomorrow. He was involved in the leadership development performance excellence strategies at Walt Disney World®, which helped transform the Disney® culture to a culture of high leadership performance and accountability.
Paul’s presentation "Becoming a True Strategic Partner" will help attendees:
- understand why they need to become strategic partners
- understand how to identify key business needs that will help align participants as a strategic partner
- build an awareness of influencing skills and how to build alliances in the workplace
- understand the importance of the company vision, mission and goals and how to use them on a daily basis
- understand how to have a greater strategic impact with your boss, team and peers and elevate your professional reputation within the workplace.
Check back next week for registration, and for a very exciting announcement about the HRCI credits that will be available to attendees this year. Make sure to register early, as last year we were near full capacity with 280 attendees. Thank you so much for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you all Tuesday, April 26, 2011.